Jul. 1, 2005
Nippon Dry-Chemical Co., Ltd.
Nippon Dry-Chemical Co., Ltd. (“NDC”) will use the information which may personally identify you (“Personal Information”) pursuant to the following policy.
- 1.Legal compliance:
- NDC will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other applicable laws and regulations governing the handling of Personal Information, guidelines of competent government agencies, our internal regulations and other relevant rules.
- 2.Collection and Use of Personal Information:
NDC may collect Personal Information from you, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, in performing our business. NDC will use your Personal Information so collected for the following purposes:
- to provide you with newsletters and other business information;
- questionnaires; and
- other communication required for business purposes.
NDC will specify the purpose when we collect Personal Information directly from customers in writing or other form, and will also notify or announce the purpose in other cases. NDC will not use your Personal Information without your prior consent or unless permitted by laws or regulations, beyond the scope required to achieve the above purposes.
- 3.Control of Personal Information:
- NDC will exert necessary measures to prevent divulgence, loss or damage of Personal Information and control your Personal Information in a proper manner. NDC will supervise its employees properly in connection with the handling of your Personal Information, and will also supervise suppliers to which it may delegate handling of your Personal Information to ensure a proper control of Personal Information.
- 4.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties:
NDC will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent or unless pursuant to laws or regulations, or unless it delegates Personal Information to a third party to the extent required for achieving the above purposes or otherwise permitted by laws or regulations. NDC may share your Personal Information with other group companies as follows:
Personal Information to be shared:
- name address, telephone number and e-mail address
- telephone number
- e-mail address
Scope of companies among which Personal Information is shared:
- Nippon Dry-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hokkaido Dry-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Dry Maintenance Co., Ltd.
Purpose of use by companies sharing Personal Information:
- to provide you with newsletters and other business information
- other communication required for business purposes
Manager in charge of control of Personal Information:
- Shinichiro Hirabayashi, General Administration Dept.
- 5.Disclosure, Correction and Suspension of Use:
- If you would like to know the purpose of use of your Personal Information, or if you would like your Personal Information disclosed, corrected or no longer used, please contact our Administration Dept. below. Upon receipt of your request for disclosure, etc., we will first confirm that it is a bona fide request from you, and we will comply with it in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 6.Adjustment of Internal System:
- NDC will give internal training to all officers, employees, dispatch workers, etc., in order to comply with laws and regulations governing the handling of Personal Information, guidelines of competent government agencies, our internal regulations and other relevant rules. We will also appoint a manager in charge of handling of Personal Information and perform periodic auditing.
- 7.Contact information: